Breast Lift in Kenya – Mastopexy at Da Vinci Medical Group
Breast lift in Kenya can safely be performed at Da Vinci Medical Group – A Reconstructive and Plastic Surgery clinic in Nairobi. Also known as mastopexy, breast lift is a surgical procedure that raises the breasts by removing excess skin and tightening the surrounding tissue to reshape and support the new breast contour. A breast lift won’t significantly change the size of your breasts. However, a breast lift can be done in combination with breast augmentation or breast reduction.
If you’re considering a surgical breast lift, one way to see if it might help you is to put a pencil under your breast and see if it stays there. If it does, a breast lift might be an option.
You may choose to have this procedure if you are bothered by the appearance or feel of breasts that are droopy, flat, or have an areola that’s gotten larger. These effects can happen because of:
• Weight change
Women usually get this procedure on an outpatient basis, meaning there’s no overnight stay. It takes about 3 hours and is usually done under general anesthesia. However, if you would prefer in hospital stay, at Da Vinci Medical Group we are always ready to take you in and care for you until the time when you are ready to move home.
Some women also get breast implants at the same time as their breast lift.
Risks Associated with the Lift Procedure: Breast Lift in Kenya
• Scarring. While scars are permanent, they’ll soften and fade within one to two years. Scars from a breast lift can usually be hidden by bras and bathing suits. Rarely, poor healing can cause scars to become thick and wide.
• Changes in nipple or breast sensation. While sensation typically returns within several weeks, some loss of feeling might be permanent. Erotic sensation typically isn’t affected.
• Irregularities or asymmetry in the shape and size of the breasts. This could occur as a result of changes during the healing process. Also, surgery might not successfully correct pre-existing asymmetry.
• Partial or total loss of the nipples or areolae. Rarely, the blood supply to the nipple or areola is interrupted during a breast lift. This can damage breast tissue in the area and lead to the partial or total loss of the nipple or areola.
• Difficulty breast-feeding. While breast-feeding is usually possible after a breast lift, some women might have difficulty producing enough milk.
How to Prepare For the Lift Procedure: Breast Lift in Kenya
At Da Vinci Medical Group, we highly encourage clients planning to have a breast lift procedure to come in for consultation at our clinic. During the consultation, our doctor will examine your medical history, assess the area to be worked on and advise on a raft of measures including do’s and don’ts in the days leading to your procedure.
We shall then discuss and agree on a convenient payment plan for you and schedule for the day of your procedure. Contact us on any of the following lines to book your appointment. We have consultation days on Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 10am to 4 pm.
Tel: +254 110 444 222
Mobile: +254 777 112 010 (WhatsApp)